After completing post-graduation from a recognized Canadian institution, international students can apply for a Post-graduation work permit. It enables them to work in Canada. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada or IRCC arranges a Post-Graduate Work Permit Program to retain international students. This program helps international students obtain a three-year open work permit. Also, this program allows them to work for any Canadian organization of their choice. They will not be asked for a Canadian job offer at the time of their application submission

We strive to help the students meet all the eligibility criteria for Post Graduation Work Permit & leverage all of its benefits.