For the people who have spent a while in Canada, the Canadian Experience Class presents a great chance to gain a permanent residency. The skills and experience that you acquire during your temporary visa permit help you attain permanent residency under this class.
To apply for the permanent residency under the Canadian experience class:
The applicant has to have the experience in any of the skills provided in the National Occupation Code (NOC). The categories in NOC are:
- Managerial Jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional Jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical Jobs and skilled trades (NOC skills type B)
- The experience in the work relevant to the visa is a must.
- The experience of working for at least 12 months as a full-time employee in the nominated occupation. Also, this work experience should be within the last three years of the application.
The applicant should have the language skills according to the type of skill and the occupation he or she is applying for. Following are some of the language requirements under multiple categories:
- For the occupations in the Category 0, A
- English- At least 6.0 in all the modules of IELTS.
- French- At least in Speaking- 309, Listening-248, Reading- 206, Writing- 309
- For the occupations in the Category B
- English- At least in Speaking- 5.0, Listening- 5.0, Reading- 4.0, Writing- 5.0
- French- At least in Speaking- 225, Listening- 180, Reading- 150, Writing- 25
- The applicant should not have a plan to live in Quebec.